Stealing Time is a short film about a down-on-his-luck inventor who builds a time machine to change the past, that unwittingly sets off a disastrous chain of events.
This short film was made based on the following constraints:
• Cannot take place entirely in one location.
• Someone must say the words “time travel.”
• Two characters must have a long-standing rivalry.
• When one character was a kid, he/she used to wish he/she could travel back in time to see real-life dinosaurs.
• One character is a wine lover and is very picky/elitist about their wine.
• One character prefers bubble baths to showers.
• Someone has to say: “I have to go back.”
Feel free to leave a thumbs up, comment, or video response to let us know how we’re doing.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://finite-films.com/
Did you enjoy this short film? Share it or leave a comment below.